Sunday, November 4, 2012

Things That Catch My Eye

Some of the things that catch my eye!
 
 
 
1 - Eldridge Pendant - Ballard Designs. It will  be perfect for my kitchen. It has a modern and a vintage look at the same time. Love it! The good thing about this fixture: It is not expensive!
 



2 - Orb Chandelier - Ballard Design. It is modern, classy, a statement in any room!
3 - Marni for The Rug Company - This rug is just GORGEOUS!! But too pricey!
 
 
Overleaf Yellow...

overleaf-yellow-10052.jpg
The Rug Company

 






...and Overleaf

The Rug Company



These rugs have been around for a while. Remember Carrie's bedroom from Sex and the City?
 


 
 
4. Ikea's Expedit Bookshelves. Affordable, they can go everywhere: bedroom, office, playroom, living room, kitchen... even inside your closet! They come in different sizes  which is great!
 
Emily A. Clark

 
Ill Seen, Ill Said
 
5. Metallic Crochet Tank (Express.com). It is so pretty! Because YOU deserve something nice, not only your home!! Love this tank!
 
 

 


6 comments:

  1. Great inspirations!!! The tank is super cute <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frabizia
    I love the yellow RugThis rug is just GORGEOUS!!
    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome inspiration. Thanks for stopping by this morning. I found the legs at Lowes. I am your latest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lamp Orb, it is just perfect!!
    Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pendant lights, great inspiration!
    -Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the mustard yellow rug...so beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you are here. Thanks for reading my blog.