Friday, November 16, 2012

Blog Header: Done!

I have been blogging since... last month! I have not spent any time trying to customize any template... until today! As you can see my blog has a brand new header! My first (official) header! I also added a picture to my profile and some pages to my blog!! Things are getting serious here. hahahaha The best thing... I made new friends already!!  Yeah... I am enjoying the blogland!

So... here is my first customized blog header:




I also want to share what I found on Craigslist. Just a little love plus a little paint and this piece will be beautiful again... Can't wait to finish this project.







That's all for today! Enjoy your weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I do like the header. I will be watching for the dresser transformation. It looks like a nice piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Love your new blog header. :)

    Wow! You have one heck of a project ahead for you. However, that dresser is going to look amazing. Love the shape of it and style. Good luck!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

  3. I do like the header. I will be watching for the dresser transformation. It looks like a nice piece.. Happy weekend!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great header, and the CL piece is my kinda project. The lines are fab and it just needs a little love(and paint).

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, your header has a fun energetic vibe! Look forward to seeing what you do with the chest, its got great lines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice header! I'm curious about that dresser and what you'll do with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Here's a little something for you :
      http://papaisapreacher.blogspot.ca/2012/11/and-another_18.html

      :)

      Delete
  7. Good for you doing a header.. I'm new too and still need to make one. I do have a panorama of pics.. nothing fancy. That dresser has great bones, I love a good painting project. Have fun!
    Cindy @ sunsetcoasting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you are here. Thanks for reading my blog.