Friday, November 2, 2012

Gray Bedroom Ideas

It is official! I am going gray instead of green! I just bought Benjamin Moore Sheridan Gray (DC-07) for the walls.  It is a nice gray with green undertones, perfect for intimate spaces such as bedrooms.


While I am getting ready to repaint my bedroom, here are some inspirations:


Gray and purple bedroom:


Via indulgy.com

Cool gray and white:
 
Via designspells.com
 
Striped gray walls:

Via decorpad.com



Gray and green:

Via manorworks.com
 
 
Pale gray walls:

Via apartmenttherapy.com
 
Gray and yellow:
 
Via Living Small
 
Gray and pink:
 
Via decoist


All gray. Isn't it gorgeous??
 

Via Indulgy.com
 


4 comments:

  1. I have a gray bedroom with white and blue accents and I love it!!!! I really like the gray and white picture above. Good luck with your painting project, I hope it all comes together nicely! Don't forget some before and after photos =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh happy painting! Wow I love all those bedroom ideas I don't think I could choose just one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. grey is gorgeous indeed! Can't wait to see how your room turns out :) Thanks for the inspiration too, we may be moving soon and I'm loving the idea of a new serene bedroom. And thank you also for your sweet comment on my blog! Would love to see how yours turns out if you end up doing the headboard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love the grey ideas keep up the great work

      Delete

I am glad you are here. Thanks for reading my blog.