Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Table Decor Ideas

Looking for some Thanksgiving decoration? I won't be hosting Thanksgiving so I haven't set a table this year. However I have found some nice ideas from fellow bloggers.

Judy K (DIY by Design) opted to use a basket as a centerpiece for easy removal. Love her squirrel gravy boat from Pottery Barn.




Courtney (A Thoughtful Place) goes for tones of gold and rustic accents. Her Thanksgiving table is simple yet elegant.


What about burlap acorns ornaments as place card holders? Love that idea!




Cheryl (From New House to Home)  uses a cake plate and real gourds as a centerpiece which is great for a last minute idea.




Becky (This Is Happiness) also shares simple table setting ideas.

She opted to use a reclaimed wood plank (and burlap ribbon) as a runner. Centerpiece? A basket with pine cones and a little greenery from her landscape.


After all these nice ideas I feel like setting my own Thanksgiving table. Maybe next year?!. ;-)

Hope you and your family have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my centerpiece in your feature! You just made my day! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all beautiful! I am so excited for Thanksgiving!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love thansgiving table setting ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to create a wonderful table and setting. Thanks for sharing your wonderful tablescapes inspire me for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you are here. Thanks for reading my blog.