Monday, April 22, 2013

What I have been up to


The week is here already and it's time to finally start painting again. I am working on the home office (or should I say my husband's cave?). Hopefully things will be done soon and I will be able to share the newest project with all of you! ;-) I am also planning to install baseboard (for the first time!!). Wish me luck! Let's see how things go.



Via

How is the weather out there? I haven't had a chance to open the windows yet to enjoy a warm day. It has been chilly here in the Midwest. :-( Can't wait to say good bye to the long sleeves!

So stay tuned for the next before and after project.

Thanks for stopping by!






1 comment:

  1. Ooh sounds like you have some fun big projects! It's COLD and snowed 8 inches yesterday! I am so ready for some warm weather to let the spring breeze in the windows!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you are here. Thanks for reading my blog.